Without the generous help of our supporters it would be impossible to host the festival. We want to improve all aspects of the festival, including what we can offer the filmmakers as well as the viewing public. We want to raise the profile of the festival and cement it as an internationally recognised event. We want to provide a great platform for emerging filmmakers to launch their careers. and screen exciting new films to our audience.
The Norwich Film Festival is an excellent platform to promote your business while engaging new and existing audiences and supporting a registered charitable organisation dedicated to work across Norwich, the UK and internationally, along with supporting the festival to increase the range and quality of opportunities for people to be inspired by and engage with film.
To give you a flavour of what benefits your company will receive by sponsoring the Norwich Film Festival it will include:
- Direct association for your company with one of the most exciting and up and coming Film Festival's in the UK.
- Fantastic brand and public exposure aimed at an audience of film lovers and film makers and a further online audience of over 10,000 people. Interestingly, during our 2017 we have had over 2 Million Twitter Impressions. We feel this is something to shout about and with our increasing on-line presence growing we feel your business will benefit from this exposure.
- A public demonstration of investment into a registered charity which is supporting the development of film exhibition in Norwich.
- Access to a range of hospitality opportunities throughout the Festival for your clients, staff and customers. For example this could be providing free tickets to one of our many events.
- Finally, your company support will help the festival continue its growth plan with a view to sustaining a stronger film presence in not only the region or nationally but on a global scale.
If you are interested in supporting the festival, please email: email@example.com
Norwich Film Festival is a registered charity ran by volunteers. As such, we operate on an extremely limited budget. All our income from submission fees, merchandise sales and ticket sales all goes towards our running costs. If you would like to contribute to our cause and help maintain the festival for future years, you can donate, we'd love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss donating to the festival. Thank you!