Tickets are available at Eventbrite!
Tickets ALL range from £3 - £6 plus a booking fee (Excluding our In Conversation with Michael Palin - this ranges from £10 - 15).
Please note that tickets for the screening of The Warrior will only be available at Cinema City.
FESTIVAL PASS (Evening of the 17th November to 19th November)
We're offering a Festival Pass which is ONLY active from the evening of the 17th November (STARTING from Friday Night's Alright for Shorts) and is active for all events during the 18th and 19th November for the cost of £35 (plus booking fee).
This pass includes access to:
- Friday Night's Alright For Shorts
- Saturday Morning Short Shorts
- In Conversation with Jane Horrocks
- The Student Selection
- Feature: Butterfly Kisses
- Saturday Night Pic 'n' Mix
- Global Shorts
- The East Anglian Collection
- The Documentary Selection
- Feature: Brakes
- BAFTA Shorts Tour 2017
To purchase a festival pass - you must be 18+ as anyone under this age will be turned away from the screenings.
INDUSTRY PASS: Friday 17th November
We're also offering an Industry Day Pass for the 17th November for just £15 (plus booking fee)
This pass will include access to:
- Making Movies Sound Great with BAFTA winning Sound Editor Eddy Joseph
- Writing For The Screen
- From Shorts to Features: A Discussion on Directing
- Effective Promotion of your Short Film
You can find out more information here.